Child diagnosed with autistic spectrum, had a bruised swollen head after birth. Chances of cerebral hemorrhage at birth?

My granddaughter has been diagnosed with autistic spectrum but is very sociable and outgoing. She does not talk at the present time but has on several occations....she is 10 years old now and is improving daily.....after thinking about her condition and remembering her difficult delivery and seeing the pictures of her bruised swollen head after birth I am wondering if she could have suffered from a cerebral hemorage at birth.. The birth was difficult and forcepts were used to extract her from her mother.....any advise??? she will see her neuropathic doctor in a week and I wonder if he saw the pictures he might be able to better identify what happened to her....she has gone through a testings for many things and the results have all been negative....any advise would be appreciated....thank you, Mary
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012