Child daily complaining headaches, stomach ache and feeling tired. Taking medication for anemia. Possible reason?

my 12 year old grandson complains of almost daily headaches , stomach ache too tired to go to school is an A student loves school. Quite playing with friends and just plays video games.Labs were good although anemic took iron for a month said it was back to normal. GI Dr could not find anything. He is 5 feet and about 100 lbs. History of diabetes on my side of family parents divorced a year ago lives with mom sees dad weekends and once during the week, however dad always has other relative with him in other words spends little time 1 on 1 with dad my 12 year old grandson complains of being too tired to play with friends go to school or do anything most of the time-other times he seems fine. Lab test showed he was anemic took iron for a while like a month and they said he was ok. gastro Dr did not find anything Recent divorce and move by parents but he seems fine with it. History of diabetes on my side he is 5 feet tall maybe 98#. p
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012