Child complains of penis pain when it sticks out straight, feels better when he pushes it in, white bumps on foreskin. Is this normal?

My four year old son says his penis hurts when it sticks out straight. I assume he is referring to an erection but it happens several times a day. (Maybe 6-7 times) He says it feels better if he pushes it in. He was circumcised when he was two and since has developed some small white bumps on the bottom side (my hubby says the foreskin ). Are these things normal? Is ther something wrong? Should we take him to the doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012