Child complaining of pain in sides while coughing. Complaining of soreness in chest, arms, hip, feet. Cause?

Hi my 9 year old son says his sides hurt when he coughs. I pushed all around on his stomach & told him to tell me exactly where it hurts. And every time I pushed right above his hip bones in the front, he said it hurt. He s complaining about having a sore chest , sore arms, hips, knees & feet . He doesn t have any flu like symptoms at all. He s just sore. Can you please tell me what might be causing him to be sore? He didn t do anything out of the ordinary in the past few days. I m very concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013