Child born with rare chromosome disorder, duplex kidneys and bilateral reflux. Pushing the lower stomach down while standing. Why?

Hi I have a son with a rare chromosome disorder and also was born with duplex kidneys and bilateral reflux which is said to have stopped! He doesn t talk just babbles and is 3.6 yrs, I ve noticed past 6 months he pushes his very lower stomach just above his penis (pubic region) when fully clothed either standing up or when lying on tummy... Would there be any specific reason for this? My email is YYYY@YYYY thank you
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012