Child born with pin holes near ear, has abscess like infection on it. Is it a cause of concern?

Hello, My daughter and son where both born with tiny pin hole s in or near the ear. My son s is in the cartliage of the ear and has never had issues with it. My daughters is located just infornt on the ear beside the little cartlige in front of the ear, and has had a abcese type infection last year where it grew big and red and eventually had to be drained and she was put on antibiotics . Just noticed last night that it seems like she is getting the start of another type of pimple like abces infection but it s not as big as it was last time. What is this from? Is there cause for concern?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012