Child born with ectopic thyroid and hypothyroidism. On levoxine. What is the right dosage?

hi Doctor! my name is Rafael and my daughter born at 36 weeks has ectopic thyroid and has hypothyroidism . she started with levaxin immediately on her first week of life with 37.5 microgram per day. her tsp level was 377 and after two weeks it it went down to .83 but her t4 is high at 38. we were told to give her 25microgram twice a week and 37.5 five times a week. we had another appointment for bloodtest last nov 12 and her tsp level now is .24 and her t4 went up to 44. help us please to give the right dosage and when to give it. thank you so much.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012