Child birth, mild vaginal bleeding, urge to urinate, severe bleeding with clots. Normal symptoms?

I gave birth 2 weeks ago and had small bleeds after up until around 3 days ago when it completely stopped. My midwife said i should call her if i any concerns ir bleeds as i shouldnt be bleeding , i have just felt as tho i was urinating myself when i went the toilet a gush of blood came out which had clots. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
May 2013

Usually after normal delivery spotting can be seen for around 3 weeks.
But passing clots after 2 weeks of delivery is somewhat unusual.
If the bleeding continues or repeats better to consult your doctor once.
As you are not having pain abdomen, fever etc. symptoms no need to bother at present.