Child. Red puffy eyes. On allergy medications and eye drops. Histroy of spending time with cats. Allergy?

Hi my three year old has had red puffy eyes for about five days now. This started in the right eye and then moved to both and now seems to be mostly the left eye. She wakes up with very crusty eyes each morning. I have been giving her allergy medication and eye drops. This all started after after spending the day at grandmas house with two cats. So I thought she was just having allergies from being around the cats. This happened another time after being around a friends cat but only lasted a day
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013