Child. Rash all over body, feeling of cold. Diagnosed tonsillitis. On antibiotics and calpol. Suggest

hi i took my 20 month old to the out of hours doctor yesterday with a high temperature and red spots at the back of her mouth she was diagnosed with tonsillitis. today she has had antibiotic and calpol, I put her to bed at 6.30 and she just led there (not making any noise or fuss) just starring at nothing for nearly 4 hours. I have just checked her and she has a rash all over her body and she feels cold could this be a reaction to the antibiotics more symptoms of the tonsillitis, or something new? does she need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013