Child. Pimples on scalp and red rashes on face, neck, inner elbow, very dry and itchy skin. Suggest

my son is 2 years old and he is having pimples kind of thing all over his scalp and red rashes on his face, neck and inner elbow....he is having very dry skin and itching all the time... i have used tedibar soap....spoo shampoo and many other products but no use....i m worried whether it is scalp eczema or folliculitis.....and please let me know which is the best shampoo and soap for my son as he is having extra dry skin and scalp...
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013