Chewing tobacco, having sore throat and mouth ulcer. Given Caldale, Nimodex, Rhinofex. Is it cancer?

I am chewing tobacco from long time. I have sore throat problem from long time but when it comes to changes whether. Right Now this time after sore throat I have mouth ulcers . My Doctor gave me - 1. SENQUEL - E Toothpaste 2. Caldale (Calcium Nitrate, Magnisium Hyd, Zinc & Vitamin D3 Tab) - Daily 1 Tab (for 30 days) 3. LycoRed (Lycopene, Zinc, Selenium ) - Daily 1 Tab (for 30 days) 4. Nimodex ( Nimesulide , Paracetamol) - Daily 2 Tab (for 10 days) 5. XTEND625 ( Amoxycillin and Potassium Clavulanate) - 2 Daily ( for 5 days) 6. RhinoFex 120 for (5 days daily 1 tab); Now I want to clearly know that am I suspected to suffered from mouth cancer. Please.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012