Chest vibration, arm pain. ECG normal. Now joint pain. Blood test shows vitamin D3 deficiency. Help

Good Morning, I m facing a lot of complications ... About 7-8 months back I started getting vibrations in my chest - heart to be specific ... im woken up from my sleep and i feel my heart vibrating & my entire body feels the tremors and feels very weak at the same time ... then black outs started happening ... plus i feel very sleepy ... without doing anything hectic at all ... i may fall asleep anywhere i find a comfortable seating ... then one night i got a severe pain in my chest & my entire left arm started hurting ... it was so bad that i couldn t move my hand ... i used my other hand to even sms ... it lasted for about 10 - 15 mins and then i fell asleep ... i get such pains over and over every now and then but not as severe as it was that night ... I sawa cardio ... he got my ECG , 2D echo & stress test done ... the results were clean ... but the problems persisted so i saw him again he then gave me trika 0.25 and said it doesn t look like any heart issue it seems like an anxiety ... if it persists we will go for an angiography ... I took triak for the entire month ... things were fine ... but once trika stopped it slowly started again ... im ignoring it now ... but i have developed one more problem now ... all my joints - both knees, both elbows, both ankles, all my finger joints everything has started hurting ... it started with my left knee and then all joints started paining ... I went to see an ortho ... he carried out some blood tests and it showed vit D3 deficiency ... the ortho too said I m having these problems because of anxiety & stress ... he asked if i was facing any of the symptoms like vibration, dizzyness etc and i said yes ... now he has referred me to the psychiatrist ... Kindly help & guide ... Thanks . Regards,
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012