Chest pain while swallowing hot food, cold water, episodes of frequent PVC's, PAC's, normal EKG. What could the cause be?

Ok, recently I have experienced chest pain while swallowing hot food or drinking cold water. I m 65 and exercise 6 days a week normally. I have had an episode of frequent PVC s and PAC s. Went to my cardiologist and blood pressure was excellent, EKG was excellent. I have biked over a thousand miles this summer. Non smoker and try to eat healthy. What do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. any pain in the stomach, or chest related to food is due to gastric hyper acidity. your problem is called G.E.R.D means gastrooesophagealreflux disease. it could be secondary to peptic ulcer, or allergy to some substances, it occurrs every time when perticular food is taken.
I advise you to consult a gastroenterologist for diagnosis and treatment. You may have to get GASTROSCOPY u.s. scaning besides other routine tests for confermation.
Besides i advise you some diet recommendations as Avoid taking spices, chillies, junk foods, and oily foods. sour fruits and juices, always avoid untimely food.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, milk, egg, meat, fleshy fruits, and dry fruits to build up blood, general health, healthy mucous membranes of stomach, and esophagus etc. and resistance to bear pains .
Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.