Chest pain while laughing. Headache, stiffness in the neck, back pain and nausea. On birth control. What is the reason?

I feel chest pains every time I laugh. This has been occurring for about 1 month. I also get headaches and have stiffness in my neck, shoulders and back. My back pains increase when working my part time job. I am a cashier. I am required to do some heavy lifting and stand on my feet for hours. Some times I get light headed and feel nauseous. What could be wrong? I know I m not pregnant. I had a baby 4 months ago and Im on birth control .
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012