Chest pain when swallowing cold beverages. Normal EKG, x-ray and blood test. Misdiagnosis?

I have been feeling a sharp pain in my chest when I swallow cold beverages. I went to my pcp about a month ago and he said that it sounded like pleurisy . He did and EKG and had a chest xray done also and those two came back fine. He also had blood work done and it came back normal as well. He prescribed antibiotics and the symptoms went away. Well, now the pain is back. I took the medication for the presribed amount of time. Could I have been misdiagnosed or is this just the same infection coming back?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012