Chest pain, vomiting when burping. Started smoking and working out. Related symptoms?

I am a 22 year old male and have had bouts of dull chest pain and gas (usually burping) for some time now. Sometimes I burp up a little bit of vomit I can taste in the back of my throat and the chest pain moves around my back between the shoulder blades to the shoulder joint and collar bone. I began smoking a few months ago and also started working out recently. Are my symptoms related to that and should I go to the ER or will a regular doctor visit do?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012