Chest pain, shortness of breath, smoke cannabis for medical reason. Is this the side effect of taking Extenze male enchantment?

Ive been experiencing heart attack symptoms .. like chest pain .. shortness of breath.. sharp pain every now and then on my right side of my chest.... i do smoke cannabis for medical reason.. for anxiety and back problems.. and i do admit i have neen smoking alot this past few months.... but i also have neen taking Extenze male enchantment.. and it says i may experience rapid heart rate ... bit im not sure if my heart is beating fast.. bit it thumps real hard and then gets back to normal..bor sometimes real quiet... ive taken extenze 6male times this past rwo weeks.. i havnt atopped.. because it hasnt killed me yet.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012