Chest pain, radiating to left arm, shoulders, left collar bone, fatigue, headaches, inflammation in legs, numbness. Symptoms of cervical lordosis?

hi.... I have chest pain .. and that radiates to left arm and shoulders and left collar bone. Had done cervical spine Xray , everything seems normal, except that there was a loss of cervical lordosis . Just wanted to know if the pain i described on the left side of my body including arms, shoulders, arm pits , chest on left side , sometimes nipples on left side , along with feeling fatigue at times and headaches are symptoms of loss of cervical lordosis. I do feel numbness and sometimes inflammation in my legs and hands.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012