Chest pain pulsating to neck. Bloating, belching. What could this be?

I ve recently been experiencing a quick (2 second) pain in my left chest that feel like it pulsates up through my left side of my neck for those 2 seconds. This is immediately followed by almost non-stop belching . I was so scared this was heart related i went to the er and after an EKG , chest x ray, and blood work, they said my heart was fine and that it could be something with my GI tract? I have notice lately that after eating, i get bloated fast and would do a small burp and literally get acid regurgitation from the burp and taste vomit . Now its the dull chest pain on the left up that as soon as i feel the dull quick pain, i feel it in my neck simultaneously and then i belch a lot or pass gas. What could this be? I had a bagel with cream cheese and a glass of orange juice this morning and about an hour later I felt the phantom pains again and decided not to go to the ER and just like clock work have been belching (and i mean huge long burps) ever since. What
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012