Chest pain, prescribed antibiotics, X-ray clear. Painful breathing. What could be causing it?

Hi I have been having pain on my right side of the chest under the rib cage towards the bottom, doc thought it was chest infection b prescribed me with antibiotics , had X-rays done all clear but the pain is still there, when I deep breath it hurts otherwise I do t feel anything but I know the pain is stl there. I do suffer a lot fro Wind problem, what could it be that causing this pain, it s really worrying me.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012