Chest pain, palpitations, panic attack. All test normal. Still feeling tightness, pain in left side. Suggestion?

I had chest pain , palpitations, and even a panic attack this month. All new symptoms that I never had before. It landed me in the ER but they found nothing wrong. Then I went to see a cardiologist and did an echo, did a stress test, and wore a 24 hr EKG monitor. All normal. The problem is I still feel tightness and pain in the left side of my chest. I also get a weird butterfly feeling in the same area at times, especially after exercise. What is wrong with me? I m only 33 and in excellent health. I exercise all the time and don t smoke and never have.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012