Chest pain, pain in the body. Have panic attacks. Are these related?

Hi im new to this. I have anxiety/panic attacks. I have been having aches all over my body but mostly on my arms. I also sometimes have chest pain but I think its heartburn . I went to the hospital like last year in octuber for this problem and it turned out to be just anxiety that was causing the chest pains the doctor at the hospital said. Today after I ate my arms started hurting. Ive had this for a long time now but its getting annoying. My arms hurt and sometimes my neck and my stomach . Im 18 and Im a little overweight . What can this be? Thx for answering
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013