Chest pain, pain in left shoulder near armpit. Family history of heart attacks. Treatment?

I am 26 yrs female with 47 kg .i weigh exactly on my weight scale for my height. not obese. I had pricking feeling in middle chest , pain in left shoulder blade,pain above left breast near armpit. when i bend down shoulder pain is there. pain is not spreading anywhere. i can pin point the pain. No sweating, dizziness or any symptom of heart attack . am worried .please tell what should i do. my father had heart attack and bypass at age 36. my mother is healthy no complaint. is there anything to worry. for shoulder pain i took pain killer. it went away for sometime and came back again. i also have some kind of feeling in left jaw. not painful. it will last for seconds. not very frequent. only once i felt that. what should i do? do i have something related to heart problem?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012