Chest pain, lower abdominal pain. On pylokit relcer gel, paracetamol. Surgery required?

hi am XXXXX and i have been having chest pain and my lower abdomen on the right side hurts bt i went to hospital and i was told that i have appendicitis and bacterias in my body that caused ulcers and was given pylokit relcer gel and paracetamol ,iv been feeling better but now my stomach hurts and when i eat it stops and am still feeling a slight pain on the right lower side of my abdomen ,am still taking the medication bt am wondering if it has stopped working and dont want to get a surgery,plz help
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012