Chest pain, leg pain, ear pressure. All tests normal. Taking Lansoprazole. What is wrong?

Symptoms are chest pain , pains all over, legs, arms, back, neck, pressure in ears, pains in ends of fingers and all over toes. Been into hospital two times thinking I was having a heart attack , where they done X-Rays, blood tests and ECG , all came back clear. GTN did relieve symptoms. I have had diabetes fasting test done twice, thyroid, liver function, electrolytes, ECG, Exercise ECG, Breath test for stomach bacteria. Everything is coming back fine. I’ve been taking Lansoprazole for last 3 weeks and it seems to have helped but I still get bad days. I suggested the Lansoprazole as the doctor still has no idea what’s wrong and just keep saying wait 3 weeks see if it gets any better.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012