Chest pain, leg pain, back pain. CABG, TMT done, positive. History of diabetes, high BP. Treatment?

Hi, my father is 69 years old, he underwent a CABG 8 months ago, he has pain in his chest area, and we got a TMT done, and it has come positive, we also got a echo test done, and they said his heart function is good. He complains of leg pain and back ache. He is a diabetic, and a BP patient. Cholestral was in good control and other tests were normal when we got done two months back. Please advise if there could be blocks again as TMT is positive.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012