Chest pain followed by jaw, shoulder, arm pain related to movement and breathing. Could it be due to gas?

I started having chest pain on sat morning 7am.. progressed through the day. Had left jaw, shoulder and arm pain. Went to ER and they did serial troponins, cxr, ekg...all normal. I continue to have left chest pain and seems today less cardiac and more with movement and breathing. I have a questionable hx of lupus ...meaning i have been +for lupus antibodies over 3 years (mother has it..grandmother died from it) also hx of pcos, bigemeny, svt, gerd , roux-en-y gastric bypass surgery 2004, tonsillectomy , and gallbladder 2012. I was started last wednsday on IV iron therapy for ferritin level of 4 (h+h slightly sub normal) Had some constipation, which is resolved. I am taking colace, mylicon, prevacid, atenolol 25mg. I originally thought it was gas pain.. now i am not so sure. (worse with movement) I cant sleep... and am in pain. Cant afford another 100.00 copay!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012