Chest pain, fluttering, dizziness, headaches, difficulty breathing and sleeping

My daughter (14) has been suffering from chest pain , fluttering of the chest, dizziness and headaches for the past year. But for the past two days has had increasingly bad chest pain, difficulty breathing and difficulty sleeping because of the discomfort. She had an EEG scan today and is having an endoscopy and colonoscopy tomorrow (for some mystery underlying gastrointestinal issue she s been suffering from for the past three years). Should I seek medical advice immediately or take her to hospital? We do have a family history of heart disease but I don t think it s that because of her age. Help!
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012