Chest pain, dry throat, leg numbness. ECG normal. Smoker. Treatment?

Hi Doctor , How are you doing this is John from INDIA ,please don t mind my english my not be that good (but please try to uderstand my problem) My problem is that I m getting chest pain since 5 months (actually it slowly started from right side of my chest 5 months back ) -I am smoking since 2 years -3 weeks back while i was suffering from cold (when i used to get cough i used to get black flume ) -while getting up in the morning _my throat is becoming dry -getting severe chest pain in the morning (I -and also getting severe Numbness in my legs. have gone to doctor and also did my ECG test he said that there is no problem for my heart ) -some times i am feeling that my BP is Increasing (but when the doctor has checked with the BP he said that there is no problem with the BP) please give me some suggestion that what treatment I have to take or what tests i have to do.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012