Chest pain, burning sensation in back, wake up regularly with racing heart and numbness in arm. Any thing other than panic attack?

Hello, my name is Ruby. I am a 20 year old female. I have been having chest pains, pressure in my chest and a burning sensation in my back for a while now. I ve gone to the doctor many times and they ve done countless tests. EKG s, xrays, head scan, abdominal scan. Chest plaque. Everything was fine. But I wake up everyday with either a racing heart or numbness and tingling in my left arm . They told me my heart is fine. They told me to go to a psychiatrist that it s anxiety/panic attacks. So I went and they gave me prozac 20mg. I ve been drinking it for 2 days, today will be my third. They said it ll take from 2 to 3 weeks to feel effects and I have high hopes for this medicine but I can t help but think it might be something else. I mean it s my body and I ve had panic attacks for a while now and I only felt these symptoms during a panic attack, not all the time like now. Plus the feeling isn t the same. I feel the sensation right now. It tingles, hurts and feels kind of numb. Can I be feeling these things even though I m not having a panic attack right now?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012