Chest pain, breathing problem, brain fog after placing gold crowns in mouth. Is it due to mercury?

My son had problems after 2 gold crowns were placed in his mouth abutting mercury fillings. Severe back pain , numb tingling in arms legs and head, chest pains, problems breathing insomnia and the list goes on. Brain fog was also very severe. Gold crowns were cut out and symptoms subsided almost immediately. We went ahaed and removed four large mercury fillings and the next day he had brain fog, flu like symptoms and back and chest pains and the following day we ended up in emergency as he would just fog over and could hardly speak or move when tha waves hit him. He would cry uncontrolably and he knew when it was going to happen. Cat scan was normal as was blood work but they wouldnt test blood mercury levels. Doctors say it is all a coinsidence and he has sezures but it has not reoccurred. Is this from the neuro toxin called mer ury ?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012