Chest discomfort, breathlessness, burping, sore throat, throat irritation. Taken antacid. Want complete cure

Hello doctor, I have a query regarding hiatal hernia . My husband was having slight discomfort in the chest, shorness of breath, burps, soar throat and throat irritation 2 months back. The doctor, after giving some antacid , suggested for an endoscopy . The result showed hiatal hernia. Now the other symptoms have gone gradually, after avoiding spicy food, but the throat irritation and frequent throat clearing is still there. Could you please guide us how we can cure this completly. Thanks, Sowmya
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012