Chest congestion, pain between shoulder blade. Had fever earlier. Cause?

Yes I have been having some severe chest congestion with sharp pains between my shoulder blades. My husband just got diagnosed with a bronchial infection and the doctor said I could take some of his antibiotics . Ive had several people tell me it could be pneumonia . Do you think that is what is causing the pain or could just be chest congestion? Ive ran a fever of 101 for about 2 days but the fever is gone now. The pain is still there.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012