Cheeks sensitive to heat, red spots on cheeks. Advised allergy tablets, creams, gel. Suggestion?

My cheeks has an sensitivity to heat so I went to a doctor 1 month ago then doctor gave me a one ultisone skin cream usage at night daily and he also gave me fexofendine anti allergic tablet for 10 days after 10 days he gave me altra 5 tablet for 10 days and uriage xmose emollient creme for daily usage three times a day and he gave me a SB CORT triamnicolone steroids for 10 days 2 times a day now 3 days ago I have some red pimples or red spots on my cheeks and he suggested me to apply clin 3 anti pimple gel three times a day and SB CORT steroids for 10 days two times a day and apply uriage xmose emollient creme 3 times a day for 10 days and altri 5 tablets 2 times a day for 10 days and apply a ultisone skin cream at night after a one day what should I do
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013