Changes in nipple color and faint line on pregnancy kit. Am I pregnant?

hi i have breasts that usually were always pink but are turning brown on the nipples and around the nipples there very sore and i have had some spotting once in a while have tooken pregnancy tests and second lines bearly visable but pink im 52 years old i have had little pinch like cramping once in a while mood swings never been pregnant does this mean i am pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
At 52, the chances of conception are practically nil, but two lines, even if faint, do point towards a pregnancy.
The breast changes are indicative of, but not always specific for pregnancy.
please consult a gynecologist to make sure.
take care.