Changed menstrual pattern. Reduced menstruation. Had taken aspirin before periods. Is the change due the medication?

hi, I am a 47 year old woman whoes periods last for about 4-5 day. This month my period was very thin and bright red, and it did not follow my normal menstral pattern that I am used too. Normally I will bleed for 3 days stop on the forth day and return the next day and it ends. This period I did not soak any pads I have stopped and then have somespotting unexpectedly. Started this cycle on 14-15 Aug should I be concern. Prior to my period I had took some aspirin and I wonder could this have effected my cycle?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012