Changed from Tegretol to Oxetol, no reduction in side effects. Better drug?

I was on Tab Tegretol CR-400 mg twice daily- 4 months back,I was put on Tab Oxetol-600 mg twice daily during this 4 months due to side effects of tegretol like leucopenia, giddiness.But I am not observing any improvements after the drug change. I am attack free.Sir, Please tell, whether tegretol will take some more time to completely disappear from the body or what should I take regarding my partial seizure with secondary generalization to get rid of these side effects.Please advice for any better drug.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012