Changed citalopram to buproprion for anxiety. Feeling irritable and depressed. What to do?

Hi , I recently stopped taking Citaphloram 20mg. &my doctor switched me to Buproprion XL 150MG. I was taking this medication for anxiexty mostly ,bit ever since I have just been taking the Bupropion{ Welbutrin ) ,I feel like it is making me more irritable &depressed feeling. I wasn t sure if I could take the Citaphloram together with Bupropion ,or just stop taking Bupropion all together &just go back to Citaphloram instead. I was prescribed the Bupropion to help me quit smoking &it hasn t worked at all,plus I feel on edge all of the time. What should I do ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013