Changed Losartan Pot to Losartan for hypertension. Is the prescription correct?

I have been taking Losartan Pot 50mg Tab and my blood pressure was still high. So my doctor called in a new prescription to increase my meds and I picked it up this evening and it is Losartan 25mg. She had me double up my current medication until it ran out. My question is did the doctor make an error? It looks to me like she decreased the meds instead of increasing them. Please help...it s a holiday and I wont be able to call her to get this changed until thursday and I need to know if the meds are the same and she accedentily decreased so I know what I should be taking until I get ahold of her. I didn t know if the Pot had something to do with the difference. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012