Chances of precum getting inside, so took ipill, got long periods. Could get pregnant ?

Hi, I and my girlfriend had oral sex on november 2. We did not has condom so decided not to get physical. When i came , I doubt that that little cum was spread over her hand and that time she was fingering too. To be on a safer side, she took the I Pill Next morning. It was her 3rd day after her periods were over. Now its been almost 8 days up than her scheduled periods & i am really worried about her being pregnant. In between she took 3 home pregnancy tests & they came out negative. Please guide in this regard.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012