Chances of arrythmia after atrial ablation? Had atrial septal defect repaired

my sister is 46 years old. had a atrial septal defect repaired open-heart at age 10 in 1976. she now has a LVEF of 7... atrial fibrillation which was undetected and caused cardiomyopathy . she is being seen through University of Washington and is scheduled for an atrial ablation soon. my question is what chances of another arrythmia developing after this procedure and what types can occur? I am also curious if she should be a candidate for pacemaker/ICD/ or possible transplant?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012