Chain smoker, have tiny white pus pocket on the top of gum cheek between molars. Is it cancerous?

Yes, i just went to the dentist and he checked my mouth, he said he noticed a tiny white like pus pocket on top of gums cheek side between two molars, you can barely see it, he said to wait two weeks if it hasnt cleared need biopst!! So im freaking out, even tho he said dont lose sleep over it!?! Ive smoked since 16, im 30, i smoke up to a pack a day, dont drink a lot! How do i know if its jusr something irritated my gums or its cancerous?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012