Cervical fibroid blocking sperm. 50% chances of having baby after hysteroscopy. How to solve the problem?

Dear Doctor, Iam 31 years old,married for 6 years treating for primary infertility ,i went for HSG where she could not carry out the procedure ,she found a cervical fibriod which is blocking sperm ,she has done hysteroscopic but she could not removed it becauseof loss of more blood and she said that she has to do this procedure after 2-6 months and she said that there only 50%chances to have a baby.How can i solve my problem
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012