Cerelac for 11 month old baby

my baby is 11 month old now can I give her 4 table spoon cerelac in feeder mixed with water in night.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Cerelac contains wheat, vitamin c and iron which are good for growing baby, 4 table spoon should be adequate for baby of 11 months, mix it with warm luke warm water, continue breat feeding also.
Pediatrician, Neonatology Dr. Kathirvel Rajan's  Response
Manufacturer's recommendation should be followed in every product.
To give it through feeder , it must be made into liquid form
But cerelac should be used in paste form as per their advice.
So better give it in recommended form .
dont over dilute it.
Dont decide urself that how much the baby should take. Baby will take its required amount
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response

Welcome to Health Care Magic.

That is OK but why don't you prefer natural and fresh foods recommended by the Pediatrician.

Thank you