What food should I give my 11 month old baby ?

i have a baby girl of 11 month..i am giving her at this time cerelac, mashed vegetables with rice , banana , i want to introduce some new things in her diet ..can u plz suggest me what i can give her at this stage....
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Hi,thanks for query.The age of your child is growing ,she needs good food.Practically you can give her anything cooked at home,dal,roti,sabji ,rice etc.You can mix roti and dal and can give it to her.Vegetable soups and fruit juices are good option.There is no need to give cerelac,as the home diet is the best.Try new things gradually and in small quantity.Then increase the volume and frequency.This will work.
Wishing her good health.