Central sensitization, chronic fatigue, osteoporosis, arthritis. Doing aqua therapy. Need help

I have been diagnosed with central sensitization (fibro), chronic fatigue , severe osteoporosis -4.3 and inflammatory arthritis . Currently I m doing aqua therapy that is just putting me over the edge with pain and fatigue. I have cut my work hours to 6 or 7 hours a day and even an extra 1/2 hour throughs me into a tail spin. I take a bunch of vitamins and to no avail. I also walk on an oyliptica every other day for 10 to 30 mins., tai chi on off days. I also go to bed between 8 and 9 and sleep all night til 5:30 or 6. Nothing seems to help any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013