Cellulitis on the face. Taking antibiotics, dizziness, skin redness, swelling. Healing time?

I was diagnosed with cellulitis on the face on Jan 2. I am still on antibiotics and seem to be healing finally. I am still dizzy at times worse than others and still tired. All of the sores scabs have fallen off and now the skin is very red and still raised. How long until my skin returns to normal looking? I look like I ve been in a fire or had chemical burns on my chin and cheek. What bothers me tho is that I still get so wore out and need a nap everyday. I m just wanting to be over this and wonder how long all of these symptoms will be expected to last?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013