Cause of light period?

hi I m kinda trying to get pregnant an have a few questions last month on feb 18-20 I got what I guess you can call my period but it wasn t like a normal period it s was more pinkish- brownish than red an it was way lighter than my normal period and then this month march 16-20 I got my period again but it was normal but it was also earlier than it should have been what could be the cause of all of this?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Hi, I suggest you to do blood pregnancy test. If that is negative then no need to worry, sometimes such irregularities occur in normal women. Take care.