Cause for miscarriage twice? Bleeding heavy and spotting. DNC required?

i had a miscarriage june 23, 2012 I asked my dr about a DNC about two weeks ago and he said everything was fine. this was my second miscarriage the first miscarriage was 04/01/2012 i stopped bleeding right away. this time i have already has a period because the bleeding was heavier, but i am STILL spotting this gross gooey mucus that is brown. what do i need to do? should I ask about a DNC again? and why did i miscarry twice? :(
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012